The following conditions and information apply to all SIM retreats (ie retreats organized by the SIM and does not apply to other indicated retreats) unless otherwise stated in the invitation.
For other retreats: check with the organizer of that retreat.
- Register preferably at least 4 weeks before the retreat.
- Registration is confirmed when the registration form is received and the registration fee for the retreat has been transferred to ING bankaccount: NL72 TRIO 0338 4690 87 ten name van Stichting Inzichts Meditatie
BIC: TRIONL2U under the name of “Stichting Inzichts Meditatie te Ezinge” indicating date and place of retreat and further the complete address of the participant. If the participant’s name is other than the name in the money transfer, make a note of this on the registration form.
- For longer (more expensive) retreats it is possible to first make an advanced payment as stated in the relevant letter of invitation.
- For those financially less capable, e.g. those who receive aid or a scholarship for a living, it is possible to attend the retreat at a reduced rate. Just use the phone number mentioned in the invitation.
- For cancellations 4 weeks or more before the starting date, the full registration fee will be returned minus €25.00. For cancellations between 4 and 2 weeks prior to the starting date, 50% of the total registration amount will be refunded. If canceled within 2 weeks before the start of the retreat the full registration amount will be charged.
- A retreat begins on the first day at 20.00 hours and ends on the last day after lunch, unless otherwise indicated in the invitation. A short retreat (up to 5 days) generally ends around 15.30 hours.
- At least one week before the start you will receive further details and information regarding the retreat.
- If you are in treatment by a psychiatrist, psychotherapist or medical specialist it is advisable to first contact him/her before registering for the retreat.
- The transmission of the Dhamma (teachings of the Buddha) by the teacher is considered a form of dana (generosity). The teacher will receive only his / her travel and sustenance expenses. At the end of the retreat there will be an opportunity to give dana (donation) for the teacher.